Jewellery Admin Assistant (Retail)
Jewellery Admin Assistant
Our client is a leading reputed Jeweller with a chain of shops throughout the UK! They now seek a Jewellery Administration Assistant to join their team!
The Ideal candidate will have some previous administration experience with excellent organisational skills.
As a successful candidate, you can expect a fantastic salary (depending on experience) plus a yearly bonus.
As a Jewellery Admin Assistant your responsibilities include:
- Dealing with inbound/outbound posts.
- Evaluating all jewellery for their authenticity.
Determining if the item is ideal for retail resale or for scrape.
- Record keeping using a PC
- Other day to day admin duties
The right Jewellery Admin Assistant will have:
- Previous administration experience would be ideal.
Jewellery experience is preferable.
- Good educational background
- Good communication skills and a well-organised person
- Good time management skills
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
Recruiting? Fill your vacancies with Nationwide Placements (UK) from just £500.
No corners cut, all our clients receive the full recruitment & consultancy service.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician