Sr.Vigilance Specialist for new product launch
Do you like working with new and innovative products that will improve patient recovery speed whilst lowering treatment costs, then this is the job for you.
My client is looking for a new Senior Vigilance Specialist for the launch of a new product in the field of Endovascular Medical Devices, giving you an excellent chance to broaden your portfolio.
In this position you will be working in small and inclusive teams, where you will be working closely together creating a network for knowledge sharing, increasing growth and development of your skills and career.
What is required?
- Bachelor's degree in a medical, health or life sciences field
- 3+ years experience within Pharmacovigilance having worked with Medical Devices.
- Having Endovascular experience is beneficial
- Great communication skills
- Living or willing to relocate to the Surrey Area
My client believes that a good working environment is one of the most important features of an employer; therefore, there is a clear career path available.
You will know what you can expect and when to expect it.
What are your benefits?
- Great working environment
- Competitive salary
- Clear career progression
Does this sound interesting? Are you looking for the next challenge? Then do not wait and apply now by sending a Word version of your CV to Rick Schroeder at email@example.com or call +44 207 94 02 105 for more information.
Key words: Pharmacovigilance, drug, safety, vigilance, specialist, senior, medical, devices, MDD, Surrey, progression, team, work, pharmaceuticals, international, organisation, Bachelor, degree, medical, health, life sciences, safety, career, path
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare
- Country Registration Manager - Leading Agro - UK
- Registration Expert - SEIF - Belgium
- Resp de Laboratoire Contrôle Qualite-Diagnostique-Suisse
- QSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work - Start Immediately