Nationwide Placements are currently seeking an Assistant Editor to join our leading client, a popular media agency.
Our client is seeking a dynamic, target-driven and motivated individual to work as a part of its elite team.
With this dream role career advancement and rapid career exposure is highly attainable, And can also offer you an attractive salary (depending on experience) plus company benefits!
Assistant Editor responsibilities:
- Working closely with the author to perform editing work
- Proof reading and identifying errors
- Editing contents and ensuring there are no spelling and grammatical errors
- providing online updates
- Achieving copyright permissions
The ideal Assistant Editor:
- A graduate degree in literature or English
- Previous experience as editor or proof reader would be ideal
- Good IT skills
- Exceptional knowledge on English language
- Good creativity skills
- Good attention to detail
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Cashier
- Automotive Production Operatives
- Order Pickers
- Mortgage Advisor
- Database Assistant
- Retail Administrator
- Car Delivery Drivers
- Graduate Trade Analyst
- Junior Marketing Associate Sales
- Factory Assistant (Warehouse)
- Sales Assistant
- Bar Staff
- International Sales
- Business Analyst
- Gatehouse Security Officer
- Cook / Chef
- Debt Collection Advisor (Customer Service)
- Telephone Interviewers
- Payroll Manager