Sister - Paediatrics
This facility is an internationally renowned private hospital, based in central London, offering treatment for both adults and children.
Due to the outstanding reputation this facility has obtained, it now attracts a large patient population from all over the world.
The hospital prides itself on providing the highest standard of care to all patients.
They cover a broad range of specialities ranging across surgical, medical, imaging, theatre, paediatric and critical care units.
This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a dedicated and professional Sister to join their Paediatrics Department.
This position will incorporate both clinical expertise and leadership, working in partnership with the lead nurse and multi-disciplinary team in focusing on providing the highest standards of patient care.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RSCN/RN (child)
- Up to date NMC registration
- Teaching/assessing qualification.
- PILS certified
- Certificate in Management Studies or equivalent.
- EPLS - desirable
- At least 4 qualified paediatric experience
- Ability to demonstrate sound knowledge in the paediatric clinical setting
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Experienced in resource management.
- Experience of delivering, monitoring and evaluating training programmes with clinical staff.
- Experience in clinical audit.
- Experience in the development of policies and protocols to support best practice.
- Experience in complaints and incident management.
This is a full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Lead Nurse - Diagnostics and Outpatients
- Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics
- Physiotherapy Supervisor
- Senior Infrastructure Design Engineer
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Legal Counsel - Dispute Management
- Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry
- Senior Biomedical Scientist - Haematology
- Biomedical Scientist - Histopathology
- Biomedical Scientist - Cytogenetics
- Biomedical Scientist - Point of Care Testing
- Biomedical Scientist - Microbiology and Virology
- Biomedical Scientist - Clinical Chemistry
- Biomedical Scientist - Molecular Infectious Diseases