Regulatory Affairs Manager - Team Management
We are looking for a regulatory affairs manager who has a proven track record in people management.
The position is for an international company with a very successful product portfolio.
They provide unique products that improve the quality of life of many patients throughout the whole world.
You will get the change to grow together with the company, both on a horizontal level, crossing different departments as well as increasing your responsibilities in the future.
In this position you will use your expertise of regulatory affairs with a strong focus on Europe.
At the same time you will manage a big team within the organization.
You will work with various types of products and will be able to broaden your product experience.
The company offers a competitive package according to your experience, including trainings and other benefits.
If you are ready to develop your professional experience to the next level, then send your CV to Sophie van Goethem at S.Goethem@nonstop-devices.ch and I will be in touch with you directly or for more information give me a call at +31 207 0910 70, extension 3250.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
As a specialized recruiter I can offer you unique market knowledge in the field of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs for the medical devices industry in the Netherlands.
This is not limited to helping you finding the right role, but also giving you personalized advice on salaries, work conditions and developing a career plan for you.
Key Words: QA, Quality Assurance, QA Engineer, Kwaliteit, ISO 13485, QMS, Quality Management Systems, Kwaliteitssysteem, Risk Management, Medical Technology, Medical Devices, Netherlands, Nederland, International, Consultant, Regulatory Affairs, RAF, REGS, Medical Device Regulation, MDR, 90/385/EEC, 93/42/EEC, 98/79/EC, IVDMD, MDD, AIMD.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- QSW Hospital Discharge team - Interview Next Week
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Country Leader – Biotech – Austria
- Deputy Head Teacher - Independent School-Interview Now
- Physics Teacher - January/September Start - Great Academy
- History and Geography Teachers - Immediate or January Start
- Key Stage 1 and 2 Teachers - Essex - Flexible Start
- Specialist Science Teachers - January Start - Progression
- R&D Project Manager - International Company
- English Coordinator - Amazing Atmosphere
- ICT Teacher - Friendly and Passionate Staff
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding OFSTED
- Maths Teacher - January Start - Supportive Staff
- Technical Sales Manager - Adhesive Solutions
- R&D Chemist - Organic Synthesis
- SITE DIRECTOR Pharma all'ESTERO
- Product Development Manager
- Affaires Réglementaires - Produits Innovants - Paris
- Playgroup Workers - Gain Experience in Childcare