Residential Home - Team Leader - Spalding
I'm currently looking for a Team Leader to join a growing company in their residential home near Spalding, Cambridgeshire.
In this role you will have the chance to work in a care home for the Elderly.
They are looking for someone who is committed and will take on further training to develop their career even further.
In doing so you could also progress with my client to managerial roles in the future.
The Opportunity: Team Leader
The Challenge: Elderly & Dementia
- NVQ level 3 in Health & Social Care or working towards this.
- Experience working with Older People in residential settings
- Experience in a supervisory capacity within residential homes.
- Full Driving license + Car
Interviews are running THIS WeeK.
Apply now, by calling me, Ariel Ahmeti, on: 0207 940 2100
OR send me an email: A.Ahmeti@Nonstopcare.com with a Word copy of your latest CV.
If this opportunity is not something that is not suitable for you, but you do know someone who might be, we offer a £200 referral voucher for each person we place that's not on our database.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Maths Teacher - 'Outstanding' Leadership & Behaviour
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- English KS3 Co-Ordinator - Academy Trust
- Neolaureato / Ingegneria Meccanica / Medicale
- Auditor Dispositivi Medici Attivi / Internazionale
- Science Teacher - 'Good' School
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist