International Opportunity- Early Years Teacher
My client is looking for an ambitious early year's teacher to come and work in wonderful school in Bangkok.
This unique school is one of the most established and accredited schools in Thailand- catering for children aged 2-18.
The correct candidate must be a confident teacher as this position is leading up to a career step in progression as the Head of Early years- within reasonable time.
So if you are looking for career progression, a better salary and a friendly/warm working environment- this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate with have the following:
- QTS or equivalent
- Experience working with the UK curriculum
- Passionate about the education system
If you tick all the boxes, call Katherine Michelle on 0207 940 2749 or email email@example.com
keywords: qualified teacher, international teacher, keystage 1 teacher, reception teacher, nursery teacher, nursery practitioner, thailand, asia, social worker, educator, child psychology, year 1 teacher
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Int`l Purchasing Manager-Pharma-Switzerland
- Brighton - Senior Ecologist
- Senior Ecologist - Home Working Offered!
- Principal Ecologist - Position In Knutsford
- Project Manager in clinical?
- Home based – international Physician –Leader position
- Reception Teacher Long Term Supply – Termp to Perm
- Head of Science – Excellent Facilities
- KS1 & KS2 Overseas Teaching Opportunities
- Deputy Manager - Dementia Home - Interviews ASAP
- Sales Specialist – Laboratory Diagnostics&Consumables - Belgium
- QSW - Locality - Good Management Team
- Global Pharmacovigilance role - Prague
- SSW - Pre-Birth and Court Work
- Senior Market Access ! Do you want Challenges ?
- KAM Oncology_ Diagnostic_New Technology !
- Senior Freelance Modeller NEEDED !
- Health Economics Home.Based_Freelance !
- Market Access Start UP 2 years XP only !
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!