Registered Learning Disability Nurse (CAMHS)
Recruiting for Care is one of the fastest growing niche recruitment consultancies in the UK and Ireland.
We are suppliers of permanent candidates into the Healthcare sector.
Our client is a leading provider of care to adolescents in a low secure hospital in Gwent, Wales.
We are currently looking to recruit 2 Registered Learning Disabilites Nurses (RMNs).
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- Assess patients` health and well being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and well-being needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practice in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights.
Candidates must be flexible, hardworking, dedicated and have a passion for providing high quality care to vulnerable adolescents.
You must have an RNLD qualification to apply.
CAMHS experience is desired but not essential.
You will be required to work 37.5 hours per week which will be split 3 shifts one week and 4 shifts the next week.
The shifts are 7:30am-8pm or 7:30pm-8am weekends will be included.
Salary is £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
To apply please forward a CV online or call Leanne on 0151 545 5336 or 07940 747 500 for more information.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (£17,680 salary)
- Care Support Workers - Letchworth (full or part-time)
- Occupational Health Advisor (OHA) - Milton Keynes
- Support Worker
- Team Leader – LD, Woolton
- Newly Qualified Nurse
- Care Support Workers - Baldock (£17,680)
- Domiciliary Care Workers - Hitchin (£17,680)
- Care Support Workers - Stevenage (full or part-time)
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) required for Days in Preston
- Occupational Health Advisor Team Leader
- Home Manager - RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Registered Nurse - BRAND NEW’ boutique Nursing Home
- Nursing Home Deputy Manager - RGN or RMN with an active PIN
- Registered Homecare Manager
- Paramedic - Disability Analyst - Poole
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Cardiff
- OHA Team Leader - London