Staff Nurse RGN - Weymouth
Recruiting for Care is one of the UKs leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is a luxury healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care delivered in a beautifully designed home environment providing the highest standards of care.
We are currently recruiting for 3 Staff Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD) for a stunning 75 bedded general nursing and dementia home in Weymouth, Dorset.
The home has excellent testimonials from residents and families.
The home is easily accessible by public transport and is close to local amenities.
As a nurse you will be responsible for:
- Ensure the highest standards of care are delivered to service users
- Work within the defined company policies and procedures
- Help assess, plan, implement and evaluate quality nursing care
- Ensure the full and professional delivery of care to the clients
- Be an effective role model to over member of staff
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision
- Ensuring all residents needs are met at all times
- Reviewing and implementing changes in care plans
- Administering medication
Candidates must have:
- Strong leadership and organisational skills
- Strong background working with elderly service users
- NMC Registration
- Passion for working with and supporting vulnerable adults
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Ability to plan and prioritise
The salary for the role is £29,835 (Days) which equates to £15.30 per hour and £31,785 (Nights) which equates to £16.30 per hour
Shift Times: 7:45am-8pm or 19:45-8am you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week.
28 days per year annual leave entitlement
Your Choices - shopping scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
For more information about this role please contact Leanne Irving on 0151 545 5336 or 07940 747 500 or e-mail your CV online.
More Jobs from Recruiting for Care
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Neasden
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Marylebone
- Residential Support Workers (RSW) - Bedford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Portsmouth
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Oxford
- Doctor - Functional Assessor - Brighton
- Children's Support Workers (RSW) - Bedfordshire
- Residential Childcare Practitioners
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Peterborough
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Peterborough
- Medical Doctor - Functional Assessor - Norwich
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Chesterfield
- Registered Homecare Manager
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Chesterfield
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Stockton Thornaby
- Registered Manager (Domiciliary Care)
- Nurse - Functional Assessor - Thornaby
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Lewes
- Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Physiotherapist