Develop your network as PV Assoc at Global Giant
You like to have a high diversity in your work and being able work in a great work environment.
As the new Pharmacovigilance Associate you will be working with many different clients on various sites, here you will broaden your skills increasing your employability on the long run.
Now you might think, this does sound stressing! My client is Global Giant with a local home base in the High Wycombe area with over 500 different clients world wide, making sure you will never be bored; furthermore, they keep a high focus on your work-life balance.
This means that you know what you are up to and what you can expect throughout your whole career.
Do you have what it takes?
- 2+ years Pharmacovigilance experience
- Great communication skills
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- A real team player
- Experience with PSUR/DSUR will be beneficial
As this job is located in the High Wycombe area and on site visits might be required, the perfect candidate should be willing to travel and should have a valid UK divers licence.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Great growth opportunities
- Meeting interesting clients
Does this sound interesting? Are you looking for the next challenge? Then do not wait and apply now by sending a Word version of your CV to Rick Schroeder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 94 02 105 for more information.
Key words: Pharmacovigilance, PV, Associate, drug, safety, pharmaceutical, pharma, development, PSUR, DSUP, networking, communication, clients, project, projects, career, diverse, flexibility, travel, growth
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Science Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Field Service Engineers - Blood screening - fluent German
- EU Product Development Manager - Italian Speaking Switzerland
- Field-based Regional Business Manager
- Manager Materials Research
- Medical Writer - transition to Project Manager!
- KS1+ KS2 teachers- NICE primary! NQTs welcome
- ENGLISH LECTURERS- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- GOOD behaviour- YEAR 3- CENTRAL LONDON
- Medical Writer (Regs) - Freelance
- Team Leader - Charity - Become a Child Psychotherapist
- LECTURERS WANTED- OUTSTANDING RATES- IMMEDIATE START
- JANUARY START- PHYSICS- INDEPENDENT SCHOOL
- Outstanding Independent School- HEAD OF PSYCHOLOGY- Jan Start
- Great RATES- Maths/Eng/Sci Teachers- CENTRAL LONDON
- GREAT SALARY- Independent School- HEAD OF GEOGRAPHY- Jan Start
- Senior Project Manager - Medical Communications
- Great second jobs for medical writers – London
- Regulatory Affairs in Sunny Spain!
- Regulatory Consultant / Elettromedicale / Internazionale