Head Pastry Chef - Contemporary Restaurant/Cafe - 46 hrs - 34,000
Head Pastry Chef - iconic Restaurant- 46 hrs - 34k
WHO AND WHERE?
Job Title: Head Pastry Chef
Establishment: Upmarket All Day Dining Restaurant
Average Covers: 100 lunch and 100 for dinner
Cuisine: modern British, with European influences
Brigade: 6 in pastry team
Location: Central London (District, Circle, Piccadilly and Victoria Lines)
Salary: 34,000k per annum (all inclusive)
Shifts: 46 hours per week
Last orders: 11:00pm
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
A competent Head Pastry Chef who is confident producing desserts for multi outlets.
This will include the fine dining restaurant, cafe, bar, afternoon tea and functions.
Must have a positive attitude towards staff & customers.
Someone who is confident in recruitment, menu planning and disciplinary issues.
A chef that is used to large volume.
The ideal Head Pastry Chef will be qualified and have at least 6 years previous experience, two of which will be a management position.
Manage the kitchen's stock rotation, ordering and Mise-En-Place to keep within GP margins.
Previous experience cooking modern European cuisine would be desirable.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
Real chances of growth and career development.
Great pension schemes.
Heavy discounts on company goods.
28 days holiday.
Staff meals on duty.
Year end bonus related schemes.
An organised kitchen happy kitchen environment.
VERY LOW TURNOVER OF STAFF
HOW TO APPLY?
Send across a copy of your CV with your contact details enclosed.
One of our consultants will call you to discuss the position in more detail.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£34k - 35k per year
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: HC Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Edward Notarianni
- Tel: 07875658378
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 13089
- Posted: 2016-08-03 14:13:34 -
- View all Jobs from HC Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from HC Solutions Ltd
- Sous Pastry Chef - Â£30,000++ - Three AA Rosettes
- Head Pastry Chef - Pushing for Michelin - Â£40,000
- Waiter - AA British Brasserie - London Bridge - 21,000
- Receptionist - AA Brasserie - London Bridge - 21,000
- Demi Chef de Partie - AA Brasserie - London Bridge - 21,500
- Bartender - AA Iconic Restaurant & Bar - London Bridge - 20,000 + tronc
- Demi Chef de Partie - 40hrs p/w - *Michelin Standards - 21,000
- Commis Chef - Michelin Standard Standards- Members Club - 17k - 40hrs
- Commis Chef - 40 hours per week - Private Members Club - 17,000
- Demi Chef de Partie - Busy 2AA Restaurant within 5* Luxury Hotel - 23k
- Chef de Partie Pastry - Iconic Restaurant within 5* Hotel - 25,000
- Chef de Partie - 5* Luxury Hotel - Celebrity Chef - 25k
- Demi Chef de Partie - Members Club / Gastro Pub Setting - 48 hours per week
- Chef de Partie - 3AA European Kitchen - Covent Garden - Â£26,000 based on 8 shifts!
- Night Chef - 5* Luxury Hotel - 25,000 - 10pm - 8am
- Chef de Partie - 5* Luxury Hotel - Famous Exec Chef - 25,000 - 4 days per week!
- Chef de Partie - Amazing New Opening - Central London - 28,000
- Senior Sous Chef - East London - Contemporary British Restaurant - Â£35,000
- Demi Chef de Partie - 1AA British Restaurant - 24k - 48 hours
- Chef de Partie - British Fine Dining Restaurant - 48 hours - 26,000 + OT Paid