Good primary school teacher role, NQT preferable. Kent
My client is a good primary school, located in Kent.
They are looking for a primary school teacher to join their current team of dedicated teachers.
If you are an enthusiastic and passionate teacher, looking for a September start, the school will be looking forward to hear from you!
My client is looking preferably for the NQT, so you don't need to have any previous experience with working as a primary school teacher.
If you are a recent graduate and looking for a job, you can get a great training within the school with a personal coach, who will support you and help you in career progression.
The school recently had on OFSTED check and received the grade ‘good', which means that the students are performing very well and are engaged with lessons.
As a teacher you can perform your classes effectively, rather than focusing on a classroom management.
Immediate start in September and visits in August will help you to get the general feeling about the school itself.
You will receive:
- A permanent position, stability in your career.
- Possibility of a career growth due to training.
- Supportive induction programme.
- Immediate start in September (could be flexible) and interviews in August.
- Great location of the school in Kent.
- Competitive basic salary of M4-5.
You should have:
- NQT preferably, QTS's accepted.
- DBS check.
- Great teaching and communication skills.
- Ability and desire to learn the new things.
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible! Send your CVs (in Microsoft Word format only) to Lily Tenchurina: email@example.com or call to +44 0207 940 2749.
If you know someone who is looking for that kind of position, you can recommend them to us and receive the £ 200 bonus if that person is getting a job!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
QTS, NQT, Primary school, Primary school teacher, Kent, England, OFSTED, Permanent, Career growth, KS 1, KS 2, Key stage 1, Key stage 2.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Development Engineer - Cardiovascular
- Chargé Qualité – Leader Mondial - Implants Innovants
- Production Supervisor Leicester £20-25K
- Field service engineer/international exposure/niche sector
- Bachelor in Engineering And German Speaking?
- Physiologist – Respiratory Trials - London
- QA Senior Manager - manufacturing - career progression
- Form F Assessors Required - Torquay
- Form F Assessors Required - Buckinghamshire
- Safeguarding ATM - Senior Pracs Step Up
- Safeguarding Team Manager - Turnaround Project
- Exp Medical Writer (Regulatory) Home-Based
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Supportive Team
- Marketing Manager - International Responsibilities
- Recrutement dans les Elastomères
- Are you a PhD holder in Switzerland?
- Chimie analytique – Technologie RMN
- Regulatory Manager / FDA / Medical Devices
- Dental Sales Rep_CH_Freedom in Your Area!
- Finish The Year As The Senior Ecologist