Science teacher/Head of Department position at the Academy.Kent
My client is an Academy, located in Kent.
They are looking for a Science teacher and Head of Department, who will be able to teach science up to KS 5.
Your background should be in biology, chemistry, or ideally physics.
If you are an enthusiastic and passionate teacher, looking for a September start, the school will be looking forward to hear from you!
Considering that the position has the responsibilities of the Head of Department, my client is looking for someone with at least 3 years experience.
If you're looking for a higher step in your career and movement towards more senior positions, this role is for you.
The school is proposing MPS/UPS as well, which means that the salary is definitely coming up with your expectations for that area.
You will have a great stability and payment at work in rapidly developing, centrally located school.
Immediate start in September and visits in August will help you to get the general feeling about the school itself.
You will receive:
- A permanent position, stability in your career.
- Great career opportunities and developing within the school.
- Immediate start in September (could be flexible) and interviews in August.
- Great location of the school in Kent.
- Competitive basic salary of M5-6.
- MPS/UPS available.
You should have:
- DBS check.
- At least 3 years of experience in Science Teaching.
- Great teaching and communication skills.
- Ability and desire to learn the new things.
Apply immediately and an interview can be arranged for you as soon as possible! Send your CVs (in Microsoft Word format only) to Lily Tenchurina: email@example.com or call to +44 0207 940 2749.
If you know someone who is looking for that kind of position, you can recommend them to us and receive the £ 200 bonus if that person is getting a job!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Pharma, Medical Devices, Technical, Care, Chemical and Digital industries.
We are proud members of the APSCo group, with representatives on the board of the APSCo Life Sciences group, who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Science teacher, Science teacher 2I/C, Second in command, Science Teacher second in command, Science Teacher 2 in command, Academy, Kent, Kent teachers, Kent jobs, QTS, KS 3, KS 4, KS 5, Secondary school.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Coatings Formulations Developer, Automotive Market, Düsseldorf
- Early Years Teaching Positions – Secure a new Position for Janu
- Business Development Manager – Finland
- Sales Rep. for Poland in North East
- Laboratory Coordinator - Bucharest
- Production Quality Engineer (m/w) im Norden Deutschlands
- VME Contractors needed! Government role, high headcount
- Mass Spectrometry- QA Engineer near Hamburg
- Danish speaking Technical Support Centre Specialist
- Associate Management Consultant–100% Life science
- MASH Senior Social Worker - West Midlands - Quick Start
- Medical Writer - Switzerland - be dynamic!
- Subsidised Accommodation - Child Protection Team
- Produkt Sjef Kontrakt i Stockholm - ASAP
- Team Manager-R&A-Interview This Week
- Business Development Specialist - Global Company
- Medical Director ONC- 12 months- Germany
- Directeur AR/AG - BPC - Imagerie - Nice
- Key Account Manager - PACA - Pharma
- Sales Specialist-Diagnostics-Central/Eastern CH