CBT Therapist - Lancashire
We are currently on the lookout for a Band 7 High Intensity Therapist to join an Adult Mental Health Service in the Lancashire locality.
The post is full-time Monday to Friday for a 12 months fixed term contract.
The post is paying £31,000 per annum.
*To be responsible for the management of a defined caseload in the specialty of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy of people with mental health conditions.
*Qualified High Intensity Therapists provide CBT to people with moderate to severe mental health problems including anxiety, depression, OCD, eating disorders, the reasons behind these and how it may affect day to day life.
*Demonstrates an understanding for the need to use evidence based psychological therapies and how it relates to this post.
To assess, formulate and implement appropriate intervention programmes for suitable clients in accordance with local and national guidelines and
standards of practice and clinical supervision.
*The post holder will work with people with different cultural backgrounds and ages, using interpreters when necessary and should be committed to equal opportunities.
*To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of vulnerable adults
*Ability to work within a MDT team and foster good working relationships.
*To have the ability to work under pressure as an effective organised lone worker.
*All applicants must be a qualified professional - Cognitive Behavioural Therapist currently registered with the BABCP.
*Must have previous experience working within a high intensity environment
*Must hold a full UK driving license and a car is essential to use as part of the job role.
If you're interested in this role or any other positions contact Carly Harrison at Service Care Solutions (01772) 208963 alternatively send across an up to date CV to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 Months+
- Rate: £30000 - £31000 per annum
- Location: Lancashire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-03 14:32:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland
- Control Room Officer- West London
- Physiotherapist - Hull
- Administrative Assistant West London
- Credit Control Administrator, Bath – Full Time & Part Time.
- Social Worker | Families First | Chester le Street
- Tenancy Support Worker, Margate
- Adults Senior Social Worker, Lewisham Council
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Salisbury
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Oxfordshire
- Care and Support Worker- London
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Romford
- Mental Healthcare Assistants- Romford