Social Worker - Specialist Assessment & Intervention
Advanced Practitioner - Specialist Assessment & Intervention Group
We are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to undertake an Advanced Practitioners Role based in the Specialist Assessment & Intervention Team in Durham.
Under the leadership of the Team Manager, the AP will provide a statutory social work service at an advanced skills practitioner level.They will have responsibility for the most complex cases and assist the Team Manager with and managing timescales and performance.
The post holder will be working with Looked After Children LAC, and Child Protection CP.
This is a great local authority to work for as they offer on the job training and assistance.
The role is based in Darlington, County Durham and is for a full time post for 3 months with the possibility of extension.
Rates of pay between £32 to £34 per hour depending on experience.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
, A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team
, Excellent rates of pay
, An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
, Payroll service twice a week
, Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Month ongoing
- Rate: £32 - £34 per hour + Depending on experiance
- Location: Darlington, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-03 14:46:23 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered Mental Health Nurse- Milton Keynes
- Registered Manager - Residential Childcare
- CQC Registered Manager
- Social Worker Children In Need Royal Tunbridge Wells Kent
- Fostering Social Worker
- Fostering Social Worker
- Procurement Administrator | Sunderland
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Sussex
- Adults Social Work Assistant
- Team Manager – Assessment Team – Dudley
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Essex
- Qualified Children's Social Worker
- Band 5 RMN
- Team Manager – Care Management Team – Dudley
- Painter & Decorator - Greater Manchester
- IT Service Desk Analyst - Northumbria
- Homelessness Officer, Adur
- Community Mental Health Social Worker Essex Council
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Care Coordinator - South East London