Support Worker (Womans Refuge)-Waveney and South Norfolk
Support Workers, Waveney and South Norfolk.
Service Care Solutions is currently recruiting for a Support Worker based in Waveney and South Norfolk.
We currently have multiple vacancies in the Waveney and South Norfolk Area.
It is essential that you have working experience ideally as a support worker within a woman's refuge or working with homeless clients.
The purpose of the post is to work as part of the team in the running of the service supporting woman and children fleeing domestic abuse, in line with the aims, values, code and conduct, policies and procedures of the housing association and to meet related targets and performance standards as set out in the supporting people guidelines.
The service provides accommodation to woman/children as well as ensuring that they are informed of all available services as well as making referrals to other agencies where appropriate, in line with best practice and with particular emphasis on supporting and encouraging customers to make informed choices to enhance their quality of life.
Assist in the selection of new customers and lias with outside agencies and statutory departments such as benefits agencies, social services, police, local authority housing and health professionals where necessary.
You will also undertake support sessions with customers working towards support plans, focusing on customers aims and aspirations and ensue risk assessments are undertaken and reviewed.
If you are interested in this post then please call Adam on 01772208966 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fostering Social Worker
- Procurement Administrator | Sunderland
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Sussex
- Adults Social Work Assistant
- Team Manager – Assessment Team – Dudley
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Essex
- Qualified Children's Social Worker
- Band 5 RMN
- Team Manager – Care Management Team – Dudley
- Painter & Decorator - Greater Manchester
- IT Service Desk Analyst - Northumbria
- Homelessness Officer, Adur
- Community Mental Health Social Worker Essex Council
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Care Coordinator - South East London
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Scheme Assistant / Business Assistant - Hastings, East Sussex
- Administration Assistant, Worthing
- Hospital Social Worker, Part Time Weekends, Central London
- Band 6 Occupational Health Nurse - Colchester, Essex