Receptionist - AA Brasserie - London Bridge - 20k+
Receptionist - AA Brasserie - London Bridge - 18,000
WHO AND WHERE?
Job Title: Restaurant Receptionist
Establishment: AA modern Brasserie
Average Covers: 80 lunch and 150+ for dinner
Cuisine: modern British
Brigade: 5+ receptionists
Location: Central London (Northern, Piccadilly, Metropolitan & District Line)
Salary: 18,000k per annum (all inclusive)
Shifts: 7 shifts per week (50hrs per week)
Last orders: 11:30pm
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
A competent Receptionist who has experience working in a busy environment.
A well organised individual who can work within a small team.
Someone who has experience working as a receptionist, host or waiter will be considered.
The successful Receptionist must be confident, outgoing, well presented and fluent in English.
Previous experience working with "Open Table" is a must.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
Real chances of growth and career development.
A competitive salary starting at 18,000
Meals and uniform whilst on duty.
Training courses, support in studies and other academic support for all workers.
VERY LOW TURNOVER OF STAFF
HOW TO APPLY?
Send across a copy of your CV with your contact details enclosed.
One of our consultants will call you to discuss the position in more detail.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£20k - 21k per year
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: HC Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Edward Notarianni
- Tel: 07875658378
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 12836
- Posted: 2016-08-03 15:06:46 -
- View all Jobs from HC Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from HC Solutions Ltd
- Sous Chef- Michelin Star Gastro Pub - Berkshire- 35 Mins from London - Â£30,000
- Maintenance/Handyman- Evening/Night Shifts - AA Restaurant - 25,000
- Chef de Partie - AA Iconic Brasserie - London Bridge - 24,000 - 45 hours
- Sous Pastry Chef - Â£30,000++ - Three AA Rosettes
- Head Pastry Chef - Pushing for Michelin - Â£40,000
- Waiter - AA British Brasserie - London Bridge - 21,000
- Receptionist - AA Brasserie - London Bridge - 21,000
- Demi Chef de Partie - AA Brasserie - London Bridge - 21,500
- Bartender - AA Iconic Restaurant & Bar - London Bridge - 20,000 + tronc
- Demi Chef de Partie - 40hrs p/w - *Michelin Standards - 21,000
- Commis Chef - Michelin Standard Standards- Members Club - 17k - 40hrs
- Commis Chef - 40 hours per week - Private Members Club - 17,000
- Demi Chef de Partie - Busy 2AA Restaurant within 5* Luxury Hotel - 23k
- Chef de Partie Pastry - Iconic Restaurant within 5* Hotel - 25,000
- Chef de Partie - 5* Luxury Hotel - Celebrity Chef - 25k
- Demi Chef de Partie - Members Club / Gastro Pub Setting - 48 hours per week
- Chef de Partie - 3AA European Kitchen - Covent Garden - Â£26,000 based on 8 shifts!
- Night Chef - 5* Luxury Hotel - 25,000 - 10pm - 8am
- Chef de Partie - 5* Luxury Hotel - Famous Exec Chef - 25,000 - 4 days per week!
- Chef de Partie - Amazing New Opening - Central London - 28,000