NHS Band 6 Theatre (Orthopaedic) Scrub Practitioners
We are seeking a committed and experienced Band 6 Operating Theatre (Orthopaedic Scrub) Practitioner to join the Orthopaedic Theatre team at a leading NHS Trust client based in Central London (Travelcard Zone 1).
This is a full-time role but this Trust is open to hearing from practitioners seeking to negotiate a part-time opportunity; however, fixed hours cannot be guaranteed.
Medic International Nursing & Theatres is an awarded supplier of permanent staff to the NHS under the LPP Framework agreement.
Our extensive experience as a nurse-led consultancy has placed us in an excellent position to match your skills with the needs of our NHS Trusts.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering a relocation for any of our positions.
Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner with full registration with the NMC or HCPC.
Band 6 applicants must have at least two years' experience at Band 5 level in Orthopaedic Theatres.
Good communication skills and willingness to work in a flexible environment will be essential.
Successful applicants will enjoy career development and the opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of other healthcare specialists, and full NHS Employee Benefits apply.
For a summary of all current Medic Scrub vacancies click HERE, and for an overall summary of all Theatre vacancies click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Duration: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£31.2k - 41.2k per year + NHS Employee Benefits apply
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TOS805/10
- Posted: 2016-08-03 15:48:02 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Snr. Staff Nurse- Haem./Onc. Inpatients
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Snr. Staff Nurse- Haem./Onc. Outpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric (Scrub)Theatre Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric (Anaesthetic) Theatre Practitioner
- NHS Band 6 Paediatric Snr. Staff Nurse- Bone Marrow Transplant Unit
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse- Haematology / Oncology Inpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse- Haematology/Oncology Outpatients
- Senior Staff Nurse - Chemotherapy
- Mental Health Staff Nurse- Psychiatric ICU
- NHS Band 5 Grad/Precept. Interventional Cardiology
- Staff Nurse - Oncology/Chemo (P/T15 hrs)
- Physiotherapist: Senior 1 (Band 6)
- Grad/Preceptorship Nurse - Aged Care/Dementia
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Cardiac HDU
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Interventional Cardiology
- NHS Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse - Cardiac Transplant
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiac Transplant Unit
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiac HDU
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse- Cardiac Medicine