HR Advisor, £35K, London
HR Advisor, London, £30k
Do you have strong retail or blue collar experience?
Are you able to advise and support on ER cases as well as support high volume recruitment?
Are you looking for the opportunity to join a Global Brand?
A key client of Williams Kent is looking for a HR Specialist to support one of their London sites.
This is a great opportunity for a HR or Recruitment professional to build a career in HR.
You will be a pragmatic individual who is driven, self-motivated and confident when supporting on a range of ER issues and carrying out recruitment drives.
, Be the first point of contact for HR for the 450 on-site staff
, Support managers with complex ER issues and advise on best practise
, Carrying out high volume recruitment drives and promoting the employer brand
, Identify recruitment needs for the site and source appropriate candidates
, Ad hoc HR projects, including change management and employee engagement.
, A positive attitude to learning and a strong work ethic
, Have strong ER and recruitment experience
, Have recent experience working in a fast-paced retail or blue collar environment
, Be comfortable with occasional travel and some varied working hours
If you are an experienced HR generalist, with a great attitude and this sounds like a role that you could get excited about, please call Fiona McQuinn on 0203 8001168
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- Interim HRIS Implementation Manager
- Employee Engagement & HR Specialist, Circa £35K, Hertfordshire
- Reward Analyst
- HR Advisor, £35K, Hertfordshire
- L&D Manager, Perm, Circa £50K
- Reward Manager - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - Yorkshire
- Urgent- Pension Advisor- London City- £300-£350/ day- 6-12 M
- HR Advisor, £30K, Bedfordshire
- Reward Manager - £35,000 - £45,000 - East London
- Head of Reward - £60,000 - £65,000 - London
- HR PeopleSoft Team Lead, Circa £60K, Hampshire
- Reward Specialist - £35,000 - £40,000 - Wiltshire
- E-Learning Consultant, £35K, Oxfordshire
- Compensation Director
- HR Business Partner, Circa £40K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Business Partner, Circa £44K, 6 Month FTC
- HR Systems Analyst
- European Reward Manager Reward- Basingstoke- £60k + Bonus
- Reward Specialist - £40,000 - £45,000 - London