Health Care Assistant (HCA) - Loughborough
Healthcare Assistant: Loughborough
Primary Care experienced HCA required for a fantastic opportunity in a friendly GP Surgery.
Part-time hours available with a competitive, negotiable salary.
Our client, a successful GP surgery near to Loughborough is looking for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
They are looking for you to work around 15-20 hours per week and the team is happy to remain flexible with the days/hours for the right person.
The successful candidate must be from a Primary Care background with skills in the usual areas including the following:
* NHS health checks and New Patient Registration
* Flu vaccinations
* B12 injections
In return for these skills, the surgery will offer a competitive salary (depending upon experience), an NHS pension and a great annual leave allowance (plus bank holidays).
This role is advertised by Chase Medical; a Nursing agency with an excellent reputation in finding work for Healthcare Assistants, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners in Primary Care settings.
We also offer locum work with excellent rates of pay; and you can even book shifts up to 12 months in advance!
Do you know anyone else who may be interested in opportunities with Chase Medical? We offer cash rewards for every successful referral!
For more information about this role, and other opportunities in your area, give us a call on 0114 275 7421 and ask to speak with Shaney.
Or alternatively email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 17000-28000 Per Annum Negotiable, Dependent on Experience
- Location: Loughborough
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Chase Medical
- Contact: Shaney Mcdonald
- Tel: 01142757421
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SM-HCA-LEIC
- Posted: 2016-08-03 16:20:20 -
- View all Jobs from Chase Medical
More Jobs from Chase Medical
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) Job, Suffolk
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) Job, Leeds
- Senior Nurse Manager, Nottinghamshire
- Senior Practice Nurse, near Aldershot
- Community Sister/Charge Nurse, Sutton
- Nurse Practitioner OR Emergency Care Practitioner, Derby
- Practice Nurse Job, Sheffield
- Practice Nurse, near Yeovil : Flexible hours (PT) and Excellent GP Surgery
- Practice Nurse : Birmingham
- Practice Nurse : Worthing
- Manchester, Practice Nurse
- Practice Nurse : North London
- Practice Nurse : Blackpool
- Practice Nurse : Salford
- Practice Nurse Job, Baldock, South Of Stevenage
- Practice Nurse locum shifts available in Skegness
- Nurse Practitioner, Boston
- Nurse Practitioner locum shifts available in Sheffield
- Practice Nurse, Birmingham
- Practice Nurse, Stoke on Trent