Detoxification Nurse RGN or RMN - Inpatient Detox Unit
Detoxification Nurse RGN or RMN - Inpatient Detox Unit - Staffordshire, West Midlands - Salary up to £27,000 per annum dependent on experience
Working Hours: 42 hours per week
Shift Patterns: Long Days & Waking Nights
Benefits: Competitive salary, private health insurance, Time owing in Lieu paid for overtime
I am presently recruiting for a passionate Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse to join this fantastic detox service in Staffordshire.
Privately owned, the service delivers outstanding drug and alcohol detox care and continued support and integration into the community.
Substantial experience is not required, however you will have a passion to learn and a demonstrable interest and understanding of the benefits of abstinence based detox.
Located in East Staffordshire, the service is in close proximity to Lichfield, Nottingham and Derby.
It is also within very close commutable distance of the local train station and local public transport links.
The benefits of this Registered General Nurse (RGN) role include:
-Generous salary package up to £27,000 per annum
-28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
-Relevant training and development
-Access to private health insurance
-Time in Lieu paid for overtime
-Support through the revalidation process
My client is an independently run substance misuse service which supports patients through the entirety of their detox.
Team work is one of the key factors in this role and the successful individual will be expected to play their part within the dynamic of the team.
It is also important to have a positive attitude towards working with others and reflecting the values of the company at all times.
The service is part of one of the region's most influential and well regarded services as the support which they offer to both their residents and staff is exceptional.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to join this prestigious drug and alcohol detox service.
The patients are equally split between drugs and alcohol and the service provides solely medicated detox.
Patients can be self-referred but also can come from the criminal justice system or be on license.
You daily duties will include medication rounds, admissions and discharges, assessments and physical observations and managing the unit.
You will have a sound knowledge of both clinical and theoretical nursing developments as the role includes a lot of lone working and clinical decision making.
The most important aspect of the role is that you are aware of the treatment journey, an understanding of the importance of long term care, and have a positive attitude towards training and development.
Extensive experience is not essential but you will be expected to demonstrate your interest in the area of nursing through professional development, personal experience or academic research.
The company is one of the region's most recognisable alcohol and opiate addiction recovery service and are expanding at a fast rate.
The service aims to provide detoxification care to patients, attending to their general and mental wellbeing.
Although mental health plays a key part within the services values the focus is oriented towards detox as opposed to rehab.
As a Detoxification Nurse RGN or RMN you will be:
-Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
-Willing to 'go the extra mile'
-Excellent communication skills
The ideal Detoxification Nurse RGN or RMN, will possess the following:
-Registered Nurse qualified with relevant experience
-Demonstrable experience or interest in substance misuse
-Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
For further information please call Alice on: 0161 235 6966 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse - RGN - Elderly & Dementia
- Physiotherapist - MSK - Dumfries & Galloway - £24-28 Per Hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse RGN or RMN - Community
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Community
- Deputy Ward Manager - RMN - Rehabilitation & Recovery
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse - RGN or RMN - Community
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Cheshire
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - Gloucester - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - Gloucester
- Sonographer - NHS / Private Hospitals -Band 7 -London -£28-32ph
- Radiographer –NHS /Private Hospitals -Band 5 – London -£18-32ph
- Adults Learning Disability Social Worker - Cumbria - Workington
- Child Protection Team - Assistant Team Manager - Swindon -
- MASH Team - Senior Social Worker - Wolverhampton - £30 per hour
- Approved Mental Health Team -AMHP -Adults Services Team -Surrey
- Social Worker - Transitions - Cardiff - up to £28 per hour
- Child Sexual Exploitation - Practice Manager -Lancashire -£35ph
- Team Manager - Children & Families Team - Norfolk - £38p/h
- Team Manager - Children with Disabilities - Somerset - £41p/h
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home - Leicestershire