This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Internal Sales Support
- This role requires good organizational skills to coordinate all aspects of sales administration.
- You must be able to work accurately with great attention to detail so that you can process orders quickly and efficiently.
- Good communication skills are essential to assist in working with other departments that are responsible for fulfilling orders or providing service to customers.
- You must hold excellent clerical skills, together with computing and data entry skills.
- The position requires you to be responsible for raising quotations for customers and the sales representatives, in an efficient manner and processing orders by telephone, email or mail.
- Regula checks are a must to ensure that orders include the correct prices, discounts and product numbers against the sales quotations that have been raised, and you will enter them into the company's computer system.
- To maintain the momentum of delivery, you will need to communicate with manufacturing and logistics departments to agree on delivery dates and deal with the technical department to resolve any product or technical queries.
- You will be required to maintain sales records and update customer records.
- At times you may be required to do face to face customer contact either at your office base or off site.
- Respond to clients sales requests via phone, e-mail or Sales representative in a timely manner.
- Preparation of quotation via sales tool CRM and creating supporting document files.
- Technical Specifications to be clarified with support of technical management (Training to be provided).
Order Processing and Invoicing:
- On receipt of the customer order you will be required to process, International Trade compliance and credit check each order in line with company order process.
- Having confirmed acceptance of the customer order you will be required to send through for processing.
- You will ensure that all information relevant to the customer's order and your associated quotation are passed to the relevant team for material ordering, engineer allocation and customer contact.
- In a timely fashion you will ensure that invoicing of each completed order is undertaken and the financial stats logged and reported upon.
Essential Job Function
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction and long term customer relationship building.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good computer and keyboard skills, including Microsoft Office Package.
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- An ability to work independently and as a team.
- Good administrative skills.
- Quick to learn.
- Self-motivated and capable of operating with minimal supervision.
- Ideally used computer programs CRM, Oracle previously, but not essential as training is provided.
More Jobs from Armstrong Evans Ltd
- CHP Field Service Engineer
- Generator Control Systems Design Engineer
- Gas Turbines Sales Manager
- Generator Service Engineer
- "Project Manager" (Backup Power)
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Generator Product Sales Manager
- Commercial Specialist
- UPS Service Manager
- Service Manager
- Generator Engineer (Electrically biased)
- Sales Manager (UPS Product)
- UPS Engineer
- Industrial Refrigeration Design Engineer
- CHP Field Service Engineer
- Electrical Estimator
- Sales Manager
- Senior Mechanical Engineer- Drivetrain
- Industrial Refrigeration Engineer
- Business Development Manager