Holiday Inn Doncaster A1(M) J36,
The Holiday Inn Doncaster has 102 bedrooms and is set within it's own grounds featuring historic Warmsworth Hall, a prestigious meeting centre with 13 Conference and Meeting rooms catering for up to 350 delegates .
It also boasts the Market Brasserie Restaurant, Preludes Café Bar and a Health and Fitness Club.
Warmsworth, Doncaster, South Yorkshire , DN4 9UX
The Operations Manager role involves a wide range of responsibilities including: managing the professional day to day operation of the hotel ensuring customers are delighted with the hotel's service, Company standards are met and delivered consistently with attention to detail and budgeted profitability is achieved.
The Operations Manager has an important role in promoting our purpose, values and behaviours at all times.
The Operations Manager is responsible for leading, coaching and developing the Operational Department Managers and creating a team environment which promotes good Team Member morale, ensuring a high level of commitment and pride in the hotel in order that our teams create a memorable experience for our customers on every occasion.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who can drive commerciality through caring and pride.
Being personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Operations Manager role include:
* Providing leadership which utilises the full potential of the team.
* Promoting effective relationships with individuals and other departments.
* Acquiring skills and knowledge relating to the job role.
* Setting measurable performance standards, objectives and goals to be achieved.
* Improving quality and service standards by paying attention to detail.
* Anticipating potential problems and business opportunities within the planning process.
* Demonstrating a systematic approach to organisation and administration.
* Focusing on producing results through encouraging high achievement.
The successful applicant must have previous experience as an Operations Manager within a branded environment, possess financial and commercial awareness, have good knowledge of current legislation including Health and Safety, Food Safety, Liquor Licensing and Employment Law.
The successful applicant must have proven experience in leading, motivating and developing Managers and Team Members.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including contributory pension and private medical insurance.
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 19 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Operations Manager position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Public Area Cleaner
- Guest Services Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Sous Chef
- Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Room Attendant
- Sous Chef
- Meeting & Events/Sales Executive
- Bar Supervisor
- Reception Supervisor
- Conference and Events Assistant Operational
- Night Porter
- Chef de Partie
- Commis Chef
- Leisure Club Assistant
- Conference and Events Coordinator
- Breakfast Waiter/ress
- Assistant Revenue Manager