Software Engineer - JAM101
Position: Software Engineer
Salary: £Negotiable + Market Leading Benefits
JAM Recruitment has partnered with a global leading engineering service provider that provides a market leading service offering across a spectrum of industries ranging from aerospace, automotive to rail and energy.
The purpose of this position is to deliver safety critical project solutions to customers, covering all aspects of the software life-cycle.
This will involve any or all of the following;
, Developing and implementing designs
, Writing requirement specification according to customer requirements
, Developing test environments
, Developing and performing test specifications
, Contributing to the team by sharing best practice
, Supporting research projects and bids
This opportunity will expose you to a variety of software languages and working techniques covering project work across different industries.
You will be part of an organically built experienced software engineering team that will support your career growth as a fully rounded software engineer.
The software engineering team on site consists of highly experienced engineers that have industry fame for the work that they have conducted.
You'll have working knowledge of software engineering ideally from an engineering or consulting environment.
You'll be degree qualified in a technical or scientific discipline (or equivalent work experience) and must be willing to work within a safety critical environment that requires intense attention to detail.
You must have an appetite to learn new skills + working techniques as you will be exposed to different projects & languages on site.
To exceed within this position, you will have the desire to work on projects that really make a difference to peoples everyday life and you will have a passion to make a difference.
Due to the nature of this organisation, you should be eligible for SC clearance.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Business Development Director / VP - Northeast
- Weapon Systems Analyst - MATLAB
- Part Time Marketing Manager
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Development Engineer
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Global Mobility Manager - Essen
- Business Development Director - Midwest USA
- Business Development Director - Northeast USA
- Immigration Practice Leader - Geneva
- Global Mobility Leader - Zurich
- Employee Relations Consultant - Clearwater
- International Mobility & Tax Manager - Paris
- Disponent(in) / Dispatcher - Frankfurt am Main
- Relocation Services Consultant - Zurich
- Destination Services Consultant - Zurich
- International Mobility Expert - Utrecht
- Relocation Specialist - Los Angeles
- Relocation Services Consultant - Birmingham
- Expatriate Compensation Manager - Minneapolis