Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN) - Community
Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN) - Community - Drug and Alcohol Treatment and Recovery - Northampton - Salary up to £31,000 dependent on experience
We're working in partnership with a national charity and are currently seeking to appoint specialist senior nurses (RGN) to join their multi-disciplinary community based team in Northampton.
Experience in substance misuse is preferable but not essential, but they are looking for someone with strong clinical skills.
The service offers treatment and recovery services to support anyone experiencing difficulties with drugs and/or alcohol in a clinic setting.
They offer specialist prescribing services, rapid access to assessment, responsive titration and a range of clinical and psychosocial interventions to people entering the Drug and Alcohol Recovery Service through referral, open access or the criminal justice system.
This will include BBV testing, vaccinations, ECG's and support through alcohol and opiate detoxification.
As a Health and Wellbeing Nurse, you will be expected to do the following
-Support the clinical team with opiate detox therapy
As a Health and Wellbeing Nurse, you will be responsible for:
-Developing therapeutic alliances with people who have substance misuse problems and developing effective partnerships with service users to support their individual recovery journeys.
-Work alongside the designated Lead Nurse to improve health and promote recovery from the effects of substance use.
-Work alongside the designated Lead Clinician and/or Nurse Prescriber to formulate, plan and implement individual community detoxification programmes to ensure safety and optimise outcomes.
This will include supporting service users' detoxification from substances across operational sites.
-Carry out comprehensive health care assessments and contribute to the development and review of recovery/treatment plans and referrals for other psychosocial interventions including wrap around services and external supporting agencies.
-Responsibility for clinic management, monitoring, evaluation and service development.
Pro-actively maintain an up to date knowledge of medicine management and both local and national guidelines and agreements.
-Ensure that procedures are constantly reviewed to promote best practice and evidenced based practice in accordance with UK Guidelines on Clinical Management, NICE guidance, and company clinical protocols and procedures.
The successful candidate for this Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN) position will have:
-A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
-A current registration with the NMC (RGN) and a legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to: email@example.com or call Jo on: 0161 234 9791
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Occupational Therapist - Adults Community - Leicestershire
- Deputy Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults - West London - £27.60ph
- Ward Manager (RNLD or RMN) - Adult Acute & CAMHS
- Physiotherapist - Community Rehab - Band 5 - East London
- Newly Qualified Staff Nurse RMN - Adults - low and medium secur
- Regional Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Substance Misuse Service
- Lead Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Drug and Alcohol Recovery
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Blackpool - £21.76 per hour
- Staff Nurse (RGN) - Neuro Disability Hospital - Heathfield
- Assistant Team Manager - Child Protection Team - Norfolk -£32ph
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Elderly & Dementia
- Staff Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Registered Nurse RGN - Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
- Senior Social Worker - Prebirth and Permanency HUB - Slough
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN)
- Social Worker - Fostering - Neath Port Talbot - £28.67ph
- Radiographer - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Physiotherapist - NHS / Private - North Wales - £23 to £32ph
- Occupational Therapist - NHS / Local Authority - North Wales -