Support Worker - Seaford - Interview next week
Residential Support Workers - Seaford, Sussex
My client is currently going through a large recruitment drive to help develop their services with extra support workers.
If you are interested in developing your care skills and working with those who have learning disabilties this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
You could also have the opportunity to work with different age ranges as they also cater from young adults to older people.
This postion pays from 7.00pph upwards dependent on experience.
License and car would be beneficial for this application.
You'll be working for a large organisation which offers lots of career development opportunities and training.
If this sounds of interest, send me an email with your current CV to Nirupa at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 7940 2100.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or want to be put forward for this opportunity.
Key Words: Support worker, Adults with Learning Disabilities
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised care recruitment companies.
We are proud members of the APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within social care industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions nationwide.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German