PCB Assembly Operative
As a PCB Assembly Operative you will be responsible for the assembly of printed circuit boards, ensuring high quality of products assembled, working to production schedules and advising on adjustments and materials issues.
Main Duties will include:
- Kit Checks
- Form Components
- Align, fit and assemble component parts, using hand tools, power tools and fixtures.
- Use cropmatic plates and cropping machine.
- Use flow solder machine to process (solder) products.
- Inspecting materials to insure supplied materials have no signs of damage or defects.
- De-panel PCB assemblies.
- Carry out minor rework on assembled product.
- Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware to PCB assemblies, using soldering equipment and hand tools.
- Read drawings, job packs, parts lists and technical specifications to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Good knowledge of electronic component
- Good hand eye coordination
- Good manual dexterity
- Good organisational skills
- Able to read and understand drawings / information and ideas presented in writing.
- Able to work to schedules and deadlines.
Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time: Mon - Thurs 8am - 4:15pm and Fridays 8am - 2pm
Salary: £15,000 - £20,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy.
- Rate: Â£15k - 20k per year
- Location: Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Contact: Kayley Chalk
- Tel: 01223 855440
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Req/004468
- Posted: 2016-08-03 17:12:28 -
- View all Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
More Jobs from Aspire Cambridge Ltd
- Recruitment and HR Coordinator
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Finance Assistant
- HGV / LCV Technician (Mechanic)
- Administrator (Chinese Speaking)
- Production Supervisor
- CNC Miller (NIGHTS)
- *URGENT REQUIREMENT* Retail Assistant X 2 - Food Stand - Grand Arcade
- Head Housekeeper
- CNC Miller
- Junior Sous Chef
- Senior Sous Chef
- Kitchen Porter
- Events Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Pastry Chef