Registered Manager -Supported Living, New service
Registered Manager - Supported Living, New service.
My client is looking for a Registered Manager to run their home for Adults who have learning difficulties and complex needs in Wembley, Middlesex.
You will be working in a well established organisation with job stability and a great working ennvironment.
My client is looking to interview next week and you will get the chance to meet informally with your direct line manager initially.
This gives you a chance to see if this is the right service for you too.
The position offers up to £30,000 per annum
To be successful in this role, you should have
- Completed the NVQ Level 5 or equivalent in Health and Social Care.
- Been a management position in a Social care setting
If this opportunity interests you please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Nirupa Gnanendran on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or want to be put forward for this opportunity.
Registered Manager, QCF, NVQ Level 5, Adults , therapeutic, challenging behaviour
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised care recruitment companies.
We are proud members of the APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within social care industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions nationwide.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- QP- Next Step in Your Career- Netherlands.
- Sales Exec – World Leader, Family Feel!
- Agrochemical Formulation Team Leader - Strong R&D investments
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 2nd - 4th
- QSW Locality Team - 1 year PQ considered
- Brand Manager- Neurology! Switzerland
- Carpentry Lecturer - 'Good' College - Immediate
- PMO Support - DV Cleared Defence contract - Corsham
- Y1 - Y4 Class Teachers - Fantastic School Trust
- Laboratory Coordinator - Med. Devices&Pharma
- EYFS Assistant Head Teacher - Great Progression
- Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Like-Minded Staff - Product Manager
- Playgroup workers – Flexible hours
- International Team - Marketing Manager
- National Technical Manager / Ruminants
- Microbiology Laboratory Head BIG PHARMA
- Design Engineer - Race Cars - OEM Start up Project
- SITE DIRECTOR-New Pharmaceutical SIte
- NEW & EXCLUSIVE - Marketing