Children Social Worker East London Walthamstow
We require a HCPC registered & experienced social worker / Senior Social Worker to work within our Children In Care Service, with a minimum of one year's post-qualifying relevant experience working with children and families, ensuring they are safeguarded from harm and supporting children who are in need.
Family Support and Protection work with families with long term complex issues that are most in need and require sustained intervention for more than 3 months and children subject to Child protection plans.
This includes reviewing and updating assessments, supporting families to achieve change, SGO assessments, Section 7 court reports, working with children subject to court proceedings who are at home or children subject to Supervision orders.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers more benefits than most -
, A specialist consultant with exclusive jobs and a dedicated Social Work Team.
, Access to Social Work jobs at over 200 authorities and private organisations across the UK
, Reliable payroll service run twice a week for all Social Workers
, Money towards Social Work Training.
, £250 referral Fee for Social Work candidates
, £75 referral fee for Social Work jobs
, Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £30 - £33 per hour
- Location: Waltham Forest, London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-08-03 17:15:47 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fostering Social Worker
- Procurement Administrator | Sunderland
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Sussex
- Adults Social Work Assistant
- Team Manager – Assessment Team – Dudley
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Essex
- Qualified Children's Social Worker
- Band 5 RMN
- Team Manager – Care Management Team – Dudley
- Painter & Decorator - Greater Manchester
- IT Service Desk Analyst - Northumbria
- Homelessness Officer, Adur
- Community Mental Health Social Worker Essex Council
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Care Coordinator - South East London
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Scheme Assistant / Business Assistant - Hastings, East Sussex
- Administration Assistant, Worthing
- Hospital Social Worker, Part Time Weekends, Central London
- Band 6 Occupational Health Nurse - Colchester, Essex