Holiday Inn Stratford-Upon-Avon, Bridgefoot, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 6YR
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 20 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Night Porter role involves a range of duties, including: providing porterage services to customers on arrival and departure, security, room service, cash handling, cleaning and ensuring our Company values and standards are consistently delivered during night time hours.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Night Porter role include:
* Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
* Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
* Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
* Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
* Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
* Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
* Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant should have previous experience in working in a hotel or customer service environment, be able to work flexible hours, on any night of the week.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* The Holiday Inn Stratford upon Avon is a luxurious hotel, recently refurbished public areas with a continental feel.
We will shortly be rebranding to a Crowne Plaza and are at present refurbishing all of our 259 bedrooms.
We are located on the banks of the River Avon with a Riverside Carvery, Terrace Lounge and Bar, G's Bar, 14 Conference and Meeting Rooms with a maximum capacity of 550 delegates and Health and Fitness Centre.
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Night Porter position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Public Area Cleaner
- Guest Services Manager
- Chef de Partie
- Sous Chef
- Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Room Attendant
- Sous Chef
- Meeting & Events/Sales Executive
- Bar Supervisor
- Reception Supervisor
- Conference and Events Assistant Operational
- Night Porter
- Chef de Partie
- Commis Chef
- Leisure Club Assistant
- Conference and Events Coordinator
- Breakfast Waiter/ress
- Assistant Revenue Manager