Business Development Manager
My Client based in London requires a Business Development Manager to start with their business in August.
You will work with the head of Sales and marketing to drive business growth within the educational technology industry.
The role will focus on building strategic relationships whilst managing the sales team.
, Identify new business opportunities within digital retail
, Generating new leads, pitching our products to prospect clients
, Negotiating business terms and closing deals
, Delivering consistent month on month business growth.
, Managing and prioritising your pipeline
, Putting together proposals tailored to specific clients
, Reporting back on pipeline and proving feedback on channel progress
Skills & experience
, 3 plus years' experience in sales
, It is advantageous if you have three plus years sales experience within a high-growth technology start-up
, A proven track record of exceeding targets
, Previous experience of CRM and pipeline management with an understanding of financial planning and forecasting
, An undergraduate degree
, Excellent Communication skills
, The ability to work to strict and tight deadlines and managing multiple projects
If you think that you are the right candidate for this role please apply!
This position is an immediate start, candidates must be available for an interview and a start date in August.
Salary is £35,000 - £50,000 plus commission.
To learn more about this role and other exciting opportunities; please call Lois Sterling at ISL Recruitment on 0117 4280600 or email me a copy of your latest CV for an immediate call back.
More Jobs from ISL
- Gloucester Senior Programmer C#, .NET, MVC, MVP, MVVM,
- Mechanical Engineer - Oxfordshire - £45,000
- Senior Software Engineer, C# Full Stack, Headingley, £50,000
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Avionics Design Engineer
- Chief Project Engineer
- Sales Engineer - Watford - £40,000
- Avionics Electrical Systems Engineer
- Lead Software Engineer x 2
- Senior Test Analyst
- VPE / CTO - Blockchain | Machine Learning | Automation
- C# Software Development Team Lead, Stoke on Trent, £40K
- x2 C# Full Stack Developers, Birkenhead, £30,000 to £50,000
- IT Operations Manager
- Senior Software Engineer . Net x 2
- Project design engineer, Cambridge - £45,000
- Lead Android Developer - Farringdon