SALES PROFESSIONAL - TAKE A NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER
Are you looking for a new opportunity to take your sales career in to a next level? Do you enjoy leading people and working in a team? If you said yes, this opportunity is for you!
I am currently recruiting for a global pharmaceutical company who is a market leader in their field.
This company is known of their great and supportive working atmosphere where talented people are driven by new innovations.
Now they are looking for an experienced sales professional to be a part of a successful team as a REGIONAL BUSINESS MANAGER IN DERMATOLOGY.
In this position you will be working in niche market in Dermatology in which you can challenge yourself and improve your expertise.
As a head of sales you will take care of leading a dedicated sales team to achieve a sustained growth of sales in specific territory in UK.
Besides, in this position you will become a part of a unique company culture which invests to your individual development.
The Package that my client is offering includes:
- Global organization with career development opportunities
- Supportive working environment
- Full time fixed-term contract for 12 months
- Location in UK
- Home based work setting including travelling
- Competitive basic salary + bonus
To be successful in this position you should have:
- Fluent English skills
- Background in Sales Leadership + Management and Coaching for example as an Account Manager
- Previous experience in Pharmaceutical industry
GOT INTERESTED IN? INTERVIEWS ARE STARTING ON NEXT WEEK SO APPLY NOW!
I am waiting your APPLICATION and CV in WORD format to: Ulpukka Sillanmaki U.email@example.com.
For more information give me a call on +44 0207 940 2105.
Dermatology, Regional Business Manager, UK, English, Pharmaceutical, Sales Representative, Sales Professional, Home based, Sales Leadership, Sales Management, Coaching, Account Manager
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German
- Respiratory Physiologist – Fast Development - LDN
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Assistant Team Manager: Long Term Team