Business Systems Analyst - London - Up to £50k
Are you an IT professional looking for an exciting new role? Want to take your technical skills to the next level?
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Business Systems Analyst for a leading property development company.
You will have the opportunity to work on projects and contribute to enhancing and developing the different systems across the business.
You will be part of a diverse organisation with huge opportunities for continuous learning and progression.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
, Implementation and support of Business systems
, Software systems experience (HR/Finance/CAD Design/Health and Safety)
, Business systems platforms and applications experience
, Experience and understanding of business process and how they translate into software solutions is essential
, Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service
, Strong communication and interpersonal skills
, Able to use initiative as well as work as part of a team
, Ability to manage and lead projects from start to finish
, Ability to manage workload efficiently
, Strong co-ordination and time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and targets
, Attention to detail
, Ability to cope well under pressure
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be supporting the IT environment with a focus on software systems.
The primary purpose of the role is to deliver high quality and responsive support to the numerous business systems platforms and applications' users.
The user community requiring application and business support spans various departments including; Finance, Commercial, Sales/CRM, Health and Safety, Document Management, CAD Design and Human Resources.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to autonomously learn the environment and become fluent with the software portfolio while learning on the job.
Most importantly, you will be responsible for maintaining the quality of the end user experience, acting as an effective point of contact from the business to the businesses customer.
Ensuring customer service standards represent value to the business.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is a growing and successful Central London property developers, specialising in residential properties.
Their creative and innovative style of practice has seen them deliver extremely high quality work to their clients.
They work with a diverse range of customers and technologies.
Their office has a lively environment that is full of new challenges.
No two days will be the same.
Make no mistake, this is a pressurised environment, which will give someone of your experience and position the chance to thrive in a lucrative business where your technical abilities will grow to new heights.
But don't worry, the friendly team are always happy to help out and will provide all the on-going support and training you need to hone your technical skills and progress.
Based in Central London, this company has an enviable location as you will be working with great facilities and opportunities abound.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This position offers a starting salary of up to £50k, depending on experience.
Alongside this the company actively encourages career growth and development and provide a training budget for each employee and you will also receive a performance related bonus, to name a few of the company's benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, give Emmanuel a call on 02074269817 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £20 - £25k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £22- £25k
- Software Asset Management - London - £42k - £48k
- Software Licence Compliance Manager - London - £50k - £60k
- Senior Software Developer - London - £350 - £400 Per Day
- Senior Software Developer - London - £50k - £60k
- Commercial Systems Analyst - London - £40k - £50k
- Front End / UI Developer - South West London - £28k - £35k
- Full Stack Web Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Senior Android Developer - London - £50k - £70k
- 1st Line Support - Uxbridge - £18k -£22k
- Delivery Manager - London - £550 - £600 Per Day
- Business Analyst - London - £400 - £500 Per Day
- Senior DevOps Engineer - London - £60k - £80k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Marlow - £22k - £28k
- Senior Project Engineer - London - £35k - £45k
- Junior QA Tester - London - £25k - £30k
- Senior Devops Engnieer - London - £55k - £80k
- IT Support Analyst - Guildford - £33k
- Senior SQL Developer - London - £40k - £50k