Band 7 Clinical Psychologist - Cambridge
Service care solutions are currently looking for a Band 7 Clinical Psychologist.Previous experience with eating disorders would be preferred.
The key responsibilities of the post are:
To provide psychological assessments of clients referred to the team
To formulate and implement plans for the formal psychological treatment and/or management of a client's mental health problems/eating disorder
To be responsible for implementing a range of evidence based psychological interventions for individuals with eating disorders, carers, families and groups.
To evaluate and make decisions about treatment options
To undertake risk assessment and risk management for individual clients
To act as care coordinator / key worker, when required to do so.
To provide specialist/psychological assessments of clients referred to the team based upon the appropriate use, interpretation and integration of complex psychological data from a variety of sources including psychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observations and semi-structured interviews with clients, family members and others involved in the client's care.
To formulate and implement plans for the formal psychological treatment and/or management of a client's mental health problems, based upon an appropriate conceptual framework of the client's problems, and employing methods of proven efficacy, across the full range of care settings.
To be responsible for implementing a range of evidence based psychological interventions for individuals with eating disorders, carers, families and groups, adjusting and refining psychological formulations, drawing upon different explanatory models and maintaining a number of provisional hypotheses
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Charge Hand Driver - Greenwich
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Works Planner - Blackburn
- Independent Reviewing Officer Worcestershire
- Qualified Childrens Social Worker
- Occupational Therapist - St Helens
- Integration Specialist (Azure/Cloud)
- Forensic Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Probation Service Officer
- Field care Supervisor
- Best Interest Assessor
- Qualified Social worker Peterborough First response team
- Family support Social worker Peterborough
- Locality children's social worker Nottingham city
- Business Support Assistant
- Administrator Bedford
- Joiner-West Yorkshire
- Social Worker Looked After Children Essex Chelmsford
- Social Worker - Long Term Family Support - Waltham Forest