Support Worker - LD - Growing charity
Support Worker - Learning Disabilities - Growing charity - Wiltshire
My client is currently going through a large recruitment drive to help develop their services with extra support workers.
If you are interested in developing your care skills and working with those who have learning disabilties this could be an ideal opportunity for you.
You could also have the opportunity to work with different age ranges as they also cater from young adults to older people.
This postion pays from 7.00pph upwards dependent on experience.
License and car would be beneficial for this application.
You'll be working for a large organisation which offers lots of career development opportunities and training.
If this sounds of interest, send me an email with your current CV to Nirupa at email@example.com or give me a call on 020 7940 2100.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or want to be put forward for this opportunity.
Key Words: Support worker, Adults with Learning Disabilities
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised care recruitment companies.
We are proud members of the APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist Headhunter within social care industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions nationwide.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Disabilities Team - Frontline experience considered
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Major Agchem - Spain
- Biology specialist – Fantastic academy – January start
- Science specialist – Leading school – Latest facilities
- Maths Teacher – January Start – High Performing Academy
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
- Computer science teacher – Top academy school – Progress your c
- Chef de projet maison de santé_BIG project
- SCRA - Global company - France
- Freelance HEOR Writer/Editor ! ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- Responsabile della manutenzione - Pharma in espansione
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris