Principal Ecologist - Bat Specialist
My client is looking for an experienced Principal Ecologist to lead and develop the team for the next stage in their career.
With an already huge range of established clients, this consultancy wants to continue their success by winning the best work across the south of the UK.
Provided you have the business development experience to successfully win these new clients, then don't want to apply for this position.
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, this is your chance to truly change a business for the better and bring success for the entire ecology team.
To apply, you must fulfil the following requirements:
- Hold a Class 2 Bat Survey License
- Minimum or 2 years experience as a Principal Ecologist
- Full CIEEM membership
To apply, please contact Joshua Siddons and call +44 (0) 207 940 2105 or email with an up to date word document of your CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Disabilities Team - Frontline experience considered
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Form F Assessors Required - St Austell
- Regulatory Affairs Manager – Major Agchem - Spain
- Biology specialist – Fantastic academy – January start
- Science specialist – Leading school – Latest facilities
- Maths Teacher – January Start – High Performing Academy
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
- Computer science teacher – Top academy school – Progress your c
- Chef de projet maison de santé_BIG project
- SCRA - Global company - France
- Freelance HEOR Writer/Editor ! ASAP
- Senior Social Worker - Locality - Go Perm
- Responsabile della manutenzione - Pharma in espansione
- Technology Transfer -BIOTECH
- Country Manager - Generiska Produkter/Sverige
- Brand Manager - 4mnd Kontrakt/Sverige
- Business Development - Cardiovascular/Finland
- Radiopharmacy Technician – UK – Career Development
- Regulatory Affairs Manager - Future Team Leader - Paris