Analytics Manager - Personalisation - Optimisation - Conversion - Adobe - Site Catalyst -
Analytics Manager - PersonalisationOptimisation - Conversion - Adobe - Site Catalyst - Google - Google Analytics - Digital Analytics - Web Analyst - Conversion Analyst - Personalisation - Omniture - A/B Testing - Multivariate Testing - Insight Analytics - Consumer Analytics -
Web Analytics Manager - Optimisation - Conversion - Adobe - Site Catalyst - Google - Google Analytics - Digital Analytics - Web Analyst - Conversion Analyst - Personalisation - Omniture - A/B Testing - Multivariate Testing - Insight Analytics - Consumer Analytics -
I am currently recruiting for an ideal position for anyone who is keen to find their new analytics position not only client side but also with a huge customer facing focus.
This role is a Web Analytics position focuing on Optimisation and Personalisation where you will be joining an ever growing analytics team where you will get a chance to fully own the optimisation road map for a global gambling and leisure company.
This Analytics position is a little bit different from your typical role; you will be focused on the strategy behind their web analytics but also being key when it comes to dealing with senior stakeholders and understanding the marketing space.
This could be an ideal opportunity for any candidate who wants to work within a fantastic end client, focus on the core elements of web analytics strategy and also grow their career within a company where the analytics team are at their heart.
Key things you’ll need:
- Proficient with use of on-line digital data (i.e.
Google, Site Catalyst, DFA)
- Experience with A/B Testing and Multivariate Testing (MVT) solutions as well as experience with personalisation projects or programs - Monetate is preferable
- Extensive experience of advanced personalisation / optimization
- Strong Commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs.
rewards and maximize the cost effectiveness and profitability for the business
- BS/BA in marketing or digital or quantitative field (Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Science)
If this role is of interest please apply with an up to date CV and I will happily run through all the information!
- Start: 03/08/2016
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£55000 to Â£70000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Sonia Kaur
- Tel: 020 7871 1017
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: skaur56239856237894562
- Posted: 2016-08-03 17:38:09 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- ServiceNow Management Information Analyst
- Lead Scala Developer
- Graduate Developer- Gaming & Gambling
- Graduate Technical Consultant.. IT & Banking
- Graduate .net developer,London,Great training
- C# Application Developer
- Graduate Technical Analyst, Expanding Rapidly
- Graduate Analyst, Excellent academic record
- Graduate Developer, Expanding Software house
- Graduate Developer/Engineer-Software house
- Development Manager
- C# Developer in test.
- Second Line Support Engineer
- Linux Systems Administrator, London, £35K-£45K
- Salesforce Administrator, Weybridge, £30-35K
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Applications Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Service Desk Analyst - application support
- IT Support and Systems Administrator