Our client is looking for EDM Executive.
The EDM Executive will play a key role in the team delivering their digital media strategy, with responsibility for their email marketing and eCRM activity as well as other related online marketing projects.
The role has excellent future development possibilities in both further electronic customer relationship marketing specialism as well as expanding into other digital channels, depending on the ambition and expertise of the candidate.
They will have a large amount of autonomy on campaign creation and will work as part of a team of digital marketing professionals with a great working culture.
This is an exciting role working in a digital acquisition channel with massive scope for creative campaign planning and the significant responsibility that entails, for a growth brand.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a big impact on sales performance through effective management and growth planning of this important digital route to market.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving web traffic to their transactional e-commerce website via creative email marketing campaigns
- Designing, maintaining and improving email templates, using creative assets to their maximum
- Briefing and delivering collateral, imagery, and content as required to deliver beautiful campaigns
- Accountability for EDM channel ROI and delivering sales revenue and growth
- Responsible for planning, creation, execution, management and continual improvement of all EDM campaigns including data segmentation and customer insight planning
- Ensuring the brand is maintained and protected within the scope of EDM / email / SMS marketing.
- Driving traffic and conversions through EDM leads, ensuring email content & landing page relevancy
- Working with the digital content team to ensure that visitors from EDM campaigns are maximised by creating effective user journeys that lead to conversions and satisfied customers
- Using data and analytics to drive key decision making including reporting on EDM traffic growth and performance
This is a full time permanent opportunity based at our client's Plymouth office.
This is a great opportunity for the right person.
Please send your word formatted CV for more information.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Bowerford Associates
- Service Transition Manager
- SEO Executive
- IT DevOps Engineer
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Software Developer (C#, .NET)
- Senior Test Analyst
- .NET Developer
- IT Helpdesk / 1st line Technical Support Advisor
- Test Analyst (Automated Testing)
- 2nd Line Support Analyst
- Lead C#.NET Developer
- IT 1st Line Support Analyst
- Applictaion Support Engineer
- 1st Line Helpdesk Support
- Software Developer (C#, MVC, RESTful)
- Python / Django Application Developer
- B2B Software Product Manager
- Web Develeper
- Software Development Manager (Product development)
- IT Application Support Engineer