Senior Business Analyst - London - £35k - £55k
Are you a Senior Business Analyst with a retail / E-commerce background? Are you looking for an exciting new role?
A rapidly expanding online designer fashion company is looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior Business Analyst who can hit the ground running and play a pivotal part in their growth, helping support the plan for the evolution of their IT system.
Essential skills and experience:
, Excellent ability to evaluate, analyse and dissect complex problems and create excellent solutions, simple or complex
, Creating clear and concise documentation including visual modelling
, Degree in a course relevant in technology
, At least 3 years' experience in working in the following projects;
- E-commerce platform migration
- Customer service platform integration and migration
- Website development such as redesign for mobile user experience focusing on conversion
- Data analyst on business intelligence platform
Having the opportunity to work as the centre point of communication within the company you'll need to have excellent communication skills, be highly organised and used to working in a fast paced environment as you will be contributing towards enhancing and developing the growth of the business.
You will need to be self managing but have the ability to work as part of a team too and pride yourself on your communication skills.
You will be part of their future with significant opportunity for continuous learning and progression - this is a role which will never get boring!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information,evaluating output requirements and formats.
As you will be defining project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements you will be forming the project team and establishing project budget.
Your advanced level IT skills will be needed to create IT solutions in order to enable organisations to better meet their goals.
You will also have to monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending further actions after analysis and evaluation.
The role will be reporting to senior management as you will be advising them.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The company is an online retail company that is the UK's leading members only retail site with a unique offering across fashion, beauty, homeware and lifestyle.
They are innovative and fast paced and their model is in tune with the new “savvy shopper” - shoppers who love designer brands & fashions, however, are cautious in their spending and now boast about ‘savings' rather than spending ‘splurges'.
They have a price-competitive ethos which enables its members to enjoy buying luxury items at an affordable price.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
This opportunity has a starting salary of up to £55k,based on experience.
This great starting salary is not the end of the rewards though, they also offer a benefits package that will be disclosed to the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at email@example.com alternatively, give Ben a call on 020 7655 4604 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Technical Business Analyst - London - £35k - £45k
- Junior Network Engineer - Central London - £22k - £24k
- Full Stack C# Developer - London - £35k - £40k
- Front End Developer - London - £350 - £450 Per Day
- Front End Developer - London - £40k - £50k
- 1st Line Support - Pottersbar - £18k - £22k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £20 - £25k
- 1st / 2nd Line Support - Central London - £22- £25k
- Software Asset Management - London - £42k - £48k
- Software Licence Compliance Manager - London - £50k - £60k
- Senior Software Developer - London - £350 - £400 Per Day
- Senior Software Developer - London - £50k - £60k
- Commercial Systems Analyst - London - £40k - £50k
- Front End / UI Developer - South West London - £28k - £35k
- Full Stack Web Developer - London - £30k - £40k
- Senior Android Developer - London - £50k - £70k
- 1st Line Support - Uxbridge - £18k -£22k
- Delivery Manager - London - £550 - £600 Per Day
- Business Analyst - London - £400 - £500 Per Day
- Senior DevOps Engineer - London - £60k - £80k