Customer Service Coordinator - FT Little Rock
The Customer Service Coordinator/Team lead is responsible for the delivery and pick-up of medical equipment and supervision of individuals who perform these services.
Responsibilities include managing the equipment inventory, supplies and fleet vehicles, working closely with district management to ensure customer retention and serving as subject matter expert in equipment processing, inspection and in-servicing.
The Customer Service Coordinator provides training and supports key daily office functions, including record keeping and billing.
SHIFT: Monday-Friday DAYTIME HOURS/ON call Rotations
Knowledge and Physical Requirements
- 21 years of age or older, with an Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of supervision/management or customer excellence experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry, including an understanding of, or experience with, hospital medical equipment preferred.
- Business management understanding.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Willing to work flexible hours, including on call, evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as emergency off-hours as required.
- Valid driver's license and potential for DOT certification.
- Able to stand for long periods and walk great distances.
- Able to lift and/or push 75 pounds.
Behavioral Skills (How the jobholders must conduct themselves with other people.)
- Possesses quality orientation with a “get it right the first time” attitude.
- Complies with patient privacy laws in all matters.
- Maintains and projects confidence, enthusiasm and a professional image.
- Flexible, coachable.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills (listening, writing and speaking).
- Demonstrates team orientation and shows respect for others.
- Operates with a proactive approach towards safety, health and quality in compliance with all company, governmental and customer policies and regulations.
- Organized; prioritizes to meet deadlines.
- Customer-focused; willing to go above and beyond.
Practical Skills (Tasks that the job holder must be able to do and demonstrate.)
- Provides leadership and direction to delivery and processing teams to ensure successful customer experience.
- Ensures prompt and courteous service is delivered to all customers in person, by phone and communications.
- Understands and uses effective conflict resolutions skills, e.g., identifies and resolves customer and staff concerns, discrepancies and disagreements.
- Participates and partners with Technical Services, Account Executives and Operations Manager on customer meetings to promote revenue growth, cost containment and expansion of UHS' services with existing customers.
- Assists with management of the district and customer on-site service programs (e.g., Asset360) in Operation Manager's absence.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of medical equipment; knows UHS equipment by name, appearance and accessory list.
- Manages missing and lost equipment, software upgrades and accessories.
- Performs periodic reviews and ready line audits to ensure proper practices are being executed.
- Assists in the development of staffing and on-call schedules based on demand.
- Completes and maintains DOT certification, according to location-specific business needs.
- Manages shipping/receiving, requisitions and purchase orders.
- Manages equipment inventory, par levels and supplies.
- Exercises sound time management, and handles geographic routing and prioritization to service customers.
- Trains UHS customer service staff on medical equipment cleaning, testing and inspecting and conducts in-servicing on features, functionality, etc.
- Recruits and develops customer service staff.
Provides cross and lateral training, emphasizing continuous improvement and teamwork, and provides on-going feedback with focused action steps for areas of improvement.
- Holds self and staff accountable for completion of assignments.
- Ensures accurate and timely documentation for billing and regulatory compliance.
- Demonstrates sound and timely decision-making skills in front of team and customers.
- Performs other assigned duties.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Universal Hospital Services
- Hospital Equipment Transporter - P/T McHenry, IL
- Hospital Service Technician P/T Indianapolis Community Health
- Hospital Service Technician- P/T On Demand, Indianapolis, IN
- Hospital Service Technician - F/T 1st Shift - Cedar Rapids, IA
- Hospital Service Technician -PT Nights/Houston (Tues/Fri/Sun)
- Hospital Service Technician
- Biomedical Hospital on-site Leader (Houston)
- Specialty Sales Executive - Surgical - Denver, CO
- Software Engineer III/Sr Database Analyst
- Medical Delivery Driver - Salt Lake City (Full Time)
- HRIS Manager - Workday
- Technical Services Support Administrator - Temporary
- Hospital Service Technician F/T Jefferson City, MO M-F 11:30-8p
- Hospital Service Technician - PT Sat/Sun/Mon (NE)
- Hospital Service Technician -The Woodlands (PM's/Weekends)
- Hospital Service Technician - PT nights/Tulsa
- Strategic Account Executive - San Antonio OR McAllen Texas
- Surgical Laser Technician (Sacramento, CA)
- Hospital Service Technician - FT 2nd shift (Mem. City)
- Payroll Manager