Childrens Residential Support Worker - Northumberland
We have an exciting opportunity for a Support Worker or a Newly Qualified Social worker to undertake a role as a Residential Support Worker.
The role if full time with a contract length of 5 months.
There is a possibility of extension after the initial contract length.
Pay rates are between £8-£9 per hour depending on experience.
Our client provides high quality, person centered care to young people with learning disabilities.
Working in partnership with parents/carers the service and team ensures the young people remain healthy and safe whilst developing social and independence skills.
The company provide the young people with a range of experiences that promotes
The service has high aspirations for each young person with the emphasis on enabling them to reach their full potential.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
A specialist consultant within an experience and dedicated Social Work recruitment team Excellent rates of pay
An extensive range of Social Work vacancies available throughout the UK
Payroll service twice a week
Loyalty Bonus scheme including Free TV's, Mobile Phones and more.
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Theo at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email email@example.com
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Claims Handler
- Property Sales Consultant - Derby
- Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council
- Plasterer - Liverpool
- General Builder - North West
- Social Work Team Manager, Looked After Children, Central London
- New Homes Lettings Negotiator- West London
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Bussiness Support Manager - Cambridgeshire
- Adult SOcial Worker | Intermediate Care | South Tyneside
- Community Payback Supervisor – Derbyshire
- Social Worker | Childrens Teams | North East
- Social Worker | Adult Teams | North East
- IT Officer - 1st and 2nd Line Support
- Children Team Manager Herefordshire
- Scheme Manager, Harwich Essex (Part Time)
- Administrator / Receptionist, Guildford Surrey
- IT Business Intelligence Analyst - Merseyside
- Childrens Centre Lead, Central London
- Social Worker | MASH Team | Sunderland