Home Manager - Good CQC
Home Manager - Good CQC - West Yorkshire
There is a vacancy as a Home Manager position available working with residents with Mental Health needs in residential home based in Bradford.
This care home's recent inspection with CQC has been awarded as good, so you will be joining care provider that provides good levels of practise.
They strive to improve and provide high quality services for their residents.
Candidates must have:
- Must have 3 years of management experience
- Working with the Elderly, Learning Disabilities and/or Mental Health
- Holds an NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Leading Academy – GCSE Maths Teacher – Contract to Perm
- English Teaching Jobs, London – GET IN TOUCH TODAY
- Head of QA Operations, Biologics Operations
- ATM - R&A- Start Immediately
- Area Manager - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- English Teacher part of Academy Trust – South East London
- External QA GMP Manager, Geneva
- Maths Teachers – Academy – Nottinghamshire Start ASAP
- Fachtechnisch verrantwortliche Person/FvP
- Senior Social Worker - MASH - Developing Team
- PARMA- SALES REP. CANALE FARMACIE
- Locum Educational Psychologists required for London Boroughs
- ATM - Locality - Start Immediately
- Medico Pneumologo-Crescita di Carriera-Bologna!
- Regulatory Affairs Manager Rhein Neckar
- Senior Engineering Geologist - Multi-disciplinary Engineering
- Senior/Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principal Geotechnical Engineer - Leading Global Consultancy
- Principle Process Engineer - Nuclear NW UK
- Production Scheduler Cambridge £25,000-£32,000