Care Practitioner - Shropshire - Progression
Qualified Care Practitioner - Shropshire - Progression
A new post has become vacant for a Qualified Care Practitioner in a EBD service based in Shropshire.
This is the perfect opportunity to further develop your career with an expanding charity that will allow you to progress and climb the career ladder so you can move into a more senior position in the future as well as earn a higher salary.
This is combined with on going training so you can learn and develop new skills for the future that will be nationally recognised on your CV by most care employers.
You will have the NVQ Level 3 Health & Social Care (Children & Young People).
For more information please contact Prakash Mistry on 0207 940 2100 or send me an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- QP- Next Step in Your Career- Netherlands.
- Sales Exec – World Leader, Family Feel!
- Agrochemical Formulation Team Leader - Strong R&D investments
- Advanced Practioner - Locality - Interview 2nd - 4th
- QSW Locality Team - 1 year PQ considered
- Brand Manager- Neurology! Switzerland
- Carpentry Lecturer - 'Good' College - Immediate
- PMO Support - DV Cleared Defence contract - Corsham
- Y1 - Y4 Class Teachers - Fantastic School Trust
- Laboratory Coordinator - Med. Devices&Pharma
- EYFS Assistant Head Teacher - Great Progression
- Year 6 Class Teacher - Outstanding Head Teacher
- Like-Minded Staff - Product Manager
- Playgroup workers – Flexible hours
- International Team - Marketing Manager
- National Technical Manager / Ruminants
- Microbiology Laboratory Head BIG PHARMA
- Design Engineer - Race Cars - OEM Start up Project
- SITE DIRECTOR-New Pharmaceutical SIte
- NEW & EXCLUSIVE - Marketing