Junior Sous Chef - Gloucestershire - 4*Hotel /2AA Restaurant
Junior Sous Chef - Gloucestershire - 4
*Hotel /2AA Restaurant
WHO AND WHERE?
Job Title: Junior Sous Chef - Bar
Establishment: four star hotel, two rosette restaurant
Average Covers: 30/60 covers per day
Cuisine: modern British, with European influences
Brigade: 10+ across all the kitchens
Salary: 21,500 + per annum
Shifts: 7 shifts per week (50hrs per week)
Last orders: 10:30pm
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
A hard working junior sous chef to join the management team within this amazing hotel.
The ideal applicants will have at least 5 years experience working within similar establishments.
Someone who is competent, passionate and looking for a position where they can grow and develop their culinary skills.
This could be an ideal step up for a strong Chef de Partie looking for the next position.
A great team player who is well organised and can work well under pressure.
Qualifications in professional cookery would be ideal.
A Junior Sous Chef who can help run the busy bar kitchen.
Previous experience cooking British cuisine would be desirable.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
Real chances of growth and career development.
Great pension schemes.
Great tips/tronc system is in place.
An organised kitchen happy kitchen environment.
VERY LOW TURNOVER OF STAFF
HOW TO APPLY?
Send across a copy of your CV with your contact details enclosed.
One of our consultants will call you to discuss the position in more detail.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£20k - 21k per year
- Location: Gloucestershire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: HC Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Sophie Mudd
- Tel: 07496886605
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 13105
- Posted: 2016-08-04 11:48:11 -
- View all Jobs from HC Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from HC Solutions Ltd
- FOH Manager
- Sous Chef- Michelin Star Gastro Pub - Berkshire- 35 Mins from London - Â£30,000
- Maintenance/Handyman- Evening/Night Shifts - AA Restaurant - 25,000
- Chef de Partie - AA Iconic Brasserie - London Bridge - 24,000 - 45 hours
- Sous Pastry Chef - Â£30,000++ - Three AA Rosettes
- Head Pastry Chef - Pushing for Michelin - Â£40,000
- Waiter - AA British Brasserie - London Bridge - 21,000
- Receptionist - AA Brasserie - London Bridge - 21,000
- Demi Chef de Partie - AA Brasserie - London Bridge - 21,500
- Bartender - AA Iconic Restaurant & Bar - London Bridge - 20,000 + tronc
- Demi Chef de Partie - 40hrs p/w - *Michelin Standards - 21,000
- Commis Chef - Michelin Standard Standards- Members Club - 17k - 40hrs
- Commis Chef - 40 hours per week - Private Members Club - 17,000
- Demi Chef de Partie - Busy 2AA Restaurant within 5* Luxury Hotel - 23k
- Chef de Partie Pastry - Iconic Restaurant within 5* Hotel - 25,000
- Chef de Partie - 5* Luxury Hotel - Celebrity Chef - 25k
- Demi Chef de Partie - Members Club / Gastro Pub Setting - 48 hours per week
- Chef de Partie - 3AA European Kitchen - Covent Garden - Â£26,000 based on 8 shifts!
- Night Chef - 5* Luxury Hotel - 25,000 - 10pm - 8am
- Chef de Partie - 5* Luxury Hotel - Famous Exec Chef - 25,000 - 4 days per week!