Contract Non-Medical Prescriber - RGN - Community
Contract Non-Medical Prescriber - RGN - Community Substance Misuse - North / East Lancashire - Salary £40 - £45 per hour dependent on experience
Contact: Minimum 1 month, likely to be more
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
I am working in partnership with a national charity and are currently seeking to appoint a non-medical prescriber to join their multi-disciplinary team that can offer a lot of skill and experience to the team.
I am looking for an NMP that has an in-depth knowledge of substance misuse and experience of coordinating interventions with service users.
They are currently recruiting for an exciting new opportunity in North / East Lancashire in a community based recovery service for those affected by Alcohol and Substance Misuse.
This Charity is an organisation that works Monday -Friday 9 - 5 and the role will be covering a total of 6 services.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic Registered General Nurse (RGN) qualified Non-Medical Prescriber (NMP) that has prescribing competencies in substance misuse.
The role will include;
-To provide a safe, effective and evidence based care and interventions for service users and clinical interventions for alcohol and substance misuse assisted withdrawal
-To work in collaboration with clinical lead, Consultant Psychiatrist, nurses to aid in the safe delivery of Alcohol and Substance Misuse detox and assisted withdrawal services
-To support service users affected by alcohol and substance misuse to achieve and sustain their recovery
-Admissions assessments and detox prescribing
-Physical and medical assessments
-Client case management
-Administration and distribution of Medication and Controlled Drugs
-Overseeing the well being of client's recovery from a psychosocial perspective as well as medical
The successful candidate for this Nurse position will have:
-A Registered Nurse (RGN) qualification
-A current registration with the NMC (RGN) and a legal right to work in the UK
-Experience in a similar clinical role within a substance misuse environment
-Non-Medical Prescriber Qualification
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your CV to Jordan on firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call 0161 235 6953.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Staff Nurse - PICU - (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Staff Nurse (RMN) - Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
- Nurse Ward Manager - PICU (RMN or RNLD) - South West London
- Social Worker - Looked After Children/Leaving Care (LAC)
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Bristol - £28 per hour
- Social Worker - Children In Need - Cambridge - £28 per hour
- Social Worker -Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) -Darlington
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Dorset - £31 p/h
- Practice Manager -Children's Safeguarding Team-Northamptonshire
- Social Work - Reablement- Waltham Forest - £26 - 28 per hour
- Social Worker - Adoption - Somerset - up to £31p/h
- Children Protection - Social Worker - Kirklees - £30 per hour
- Health and Wellbeing Nurse (RGN or RMN) - Birmingham
- Child Protection - Social Worker - Stockport - £25.02 per hour
- Adult Review Team - Social Worker - Wiltshire - £25 per hour
- Social Worker - Children in Need - 0 - 12 Team - Dorset - £31ph
- Principal Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - Cardiff
- Social Worker -Adults Learning Disability Team - Coventry-£25ph
- Social Worker - Fostering Team - Gloucestershire - Up to £31ph
- Occupational Therapist -Adults Community - Guilford -£25-£30ph