Junior QA Advisor
Junior QA Advisor wanted for leading Pharmaceutical firm!!
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company (with a strong UK presence), requires Junior QA Advisor who is eager to enhance their career in the pharmaceutical filed.
You will be paid a handsome salary for this exciting new role, plus you will receive ongoing training to ensure career progression!!
The Junior QA Advisor will work in the QA team, your daily duties will include (but are not limited to):
- To perform audit work and related study
- To ensure the quality system
- To carry out laboratory works
- To investigate and submit reports
The ideal Junior QA Advisor will have:
- A science background
- Experience as QA auditor would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding with laboratory regulations - beneficial
- Ability to work in team
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Property Legal Secretary
- Reconciliations Assistant
- Print & Digital Designer
- Industrial Laundry Worker
- Mail Sorter / Loader
- Administrator supporting an IT team
- Trainee Event Sales Assistant
- Retail Sales Consultant
- Domestic Assistant
- Car Delivery Drivers
- Vending Operator
- Property Manager
- Customer Service Team Leader
- IFA Administrator/Trainee Paraplanner
- Supply Chain Assistant
- Bank based Mortgage Adviser
- Client Payroll Administrator
- Logistics Executive
- Order Pickers