GUEST EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR
GRADUATE GUEST EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR
We are looking for a multitasking Graduate Customer Service Person for our client, a well-known brand within the hotel and accommodation industry.
If you are ambitious and self-motivated, this is an excellent opportunity to build a solid career in a customer service role!
Our client offers an excellent salary (based on experience) along with training and certification support!
As our client has locations across the UK, this job could be based in any location in the country!
As a GRADUATE GUEST EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR your responsibilities include:
- Working with customers and ensuring their satisfaction
- Resolving the queries of the guests and following up the queries on a day to day basis
- Handling the management of maintenance issues
- Processing the guests calls
The right GRADUATE GUEST EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR will have:
- A degree in Travel and Hospitality
- Good computer handling skills
- Wonderful customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Well organised and able to work effectively independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills for building strong relationships with clients/ guests
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
Recruiting? Fill your vacancies with Nationwide Placements (UK) from just £500.
No corners cut, all our clients receive the full recruitment & consultancy service.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician