We are looking for an ambitious Payroll Manager to join our successful and market leading client, a leading television distribution company.
In this pivotal role, you have to ensure smooth functioning of one of the entertainment industry's leading companies!
You can earn an attractive salary (depending on experience) plus incentives in this role! Our client has offices across the UK, and this job can be based from any of their office locations!!
As a Payroll Manager your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Managing the process of payroll
- Preparing reports for the stakeholders
- Establishing good internal relationship with finance and HR departments
- Handling the documentation of the payroll process
- Supporting the development department
The right Payroll Manager will have:
- Previous experience of working in a similar role in leading companies
- Knowledge of the country's payroll legislation
- Skills to take additional responsibilities when required
- Multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of using MS applications
- Good communication and organisation skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
Recruiting? Fill your vacancies with Nationwide Placements (UK) from just £500.
No corners cut; all our clients receive the full recruitment & consultancy service.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Lettings Negotiator
- Parking Host/Attendant
- CCTV Installation
- Press & Media Officer with EU languages
- Finance and Administration Assistant
- Business Sales Manager
- Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Gas Supervisor
- Night Safety and Security Assistant
- Marketing Manager
- Kitchen Assistants
- Team Leader
- Valeter / Car Cleaner
- Depot Hygiene / Cleaning Manager
- Nursery Assistant
- Call Centre Agent
- Sales Executive
- School Secretary
- Generic Lighting Technician