Housing IT Support Officer
My client, a local authority in Somerset, is looking for an IT Support Officer to work on a 3 month contract basis.
The opportunity has arisen within the Business Support Team and they are looking for people with experience of working in IT systems administration.
You need to be logically minded, have a real drive to learn new skills, a real team player, flexible, personable and adaptable with excellent communication skills.
Experience of Capita Housing or Open Housing would be a distinct advantage.
*Leading and managing the development and implementation of new IT software releases and patches for the housing management system with all housing managers, IS unit, and South West One staff, ensuring that all changes to the systems are identified and action plans are produced.
*Design and production of complex management information reports, reports for government return, and other statistical analysis from the housing management system and CBL system, and providing Senior Managers with detailed data analysis of the results
*Keep up to date with trends and innovations in the IT industry and research relevent products to gain in-depth knowledge and make recommendations for strategies and solutions including costs across the housing service.
*Provide first line support to the users of the systems, and assist in the problem resolution process, log, and progress all notifiable problems with the ICT Helpdesk or the Supplier's support desk.
Please contact Danny Eccles at Service Care Solutions for more information or to apply.
Alternatively if this role isn't for you, we do offer a referral bonus of £250 for every new candidate you refer to us that we place in a position for more than 13 weeks.
That's £250 just for forwarding a job advert to a friend!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 5 Radiographer - Lewisham, London
- Band 6 Community Rehab Physiotherapist - Lisson Grove, London
- Team Manager Localities Team
- Qualified Social Worker – Community Mental Health Team - Shrews
- Assistant Team Manager Child Protection Team
- Band 5 Occupational Therapist - Finchley, London
- Best Interest Assessor, Lewisham Council
- Band 6 RGN - Runcorn
- Childrens Team Manager | Fostering | South Tyneside
- Childrens Service Manager | Fostering | South Tyneside
- Children's Social Worker Isle of Wight
- Adult Learning Disability Social Worker West Sussex, Horsham
- Social Worker – Assessment Team - Dudley
- Substance Misuse Nurse
- Social Worker | Looked After Children Team | Cumbria
- Qualified Social Worker, Senior Practitioner, Cumbria, Children
- Food & Beverage Assistant - Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross
- Qualified Social Workers – Child Protection Team Cumbria
- Newly Qualified Social Worker | Adult Services