Year 2 teachers- International Primary Germany
I am now recruiting for a year 2 teacher, to come and work in an international school in Germany.
This multicultural, independent school is in the heart of one of Europe's most amazing cities- Berlin!
This recently opened bilingual school consists of preschool through to sixth form and is one of many branches to be growing quickly.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Fluent mother tongue English
- Primary education degree
- A passion for education
Only applicants with all of the above will be considered.
If you would like to be considered, do not hesitate to contact Katherine Michelle on 0207 940 2749 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Market Access/Health Economics consultant
- Pharmacovigilance-Good work/life balance-Germany
- Director of Pharmacovigilance/QPPV - Slough
- Head of Europe- Lead Pharmacovigilance Physician
- Reg. Affairs_Diverse Projects_ES
- Electronic Development Engineer
- Qualified Social Worker – Post Adoption Team -£32 p/h
- Kick Start Your Career As The Graduate Ecologist
- Sen/Prin Ecologist - Large Client Portfolio
- Human Factors Engineer
- Principal Ecologist - Regional Management!
- CRA II – Pharmaceuticals – Turkey
- Clinical Study Manager – Fast development – Oxford
- Automotive Marketing Consultant - Mobile Based
- Junior Internal Recruiter + Commission – French or German
- Respiratory Physiologist – Fast Development - LDN
- Form F Assessors Required - Newquay
- Assistant Team Manager: Long Term Team
- Physician - Fast Development - London
- Acoustic Consultant: Constructing your Career